Good morning/afternoon/evening to you lovely people!
I’m back home for the holidays so I thought I’d do a festive dressy look which I’m probably gonna wear on Christmas Day as I like to dress fancy for the occasion.
The sad thing about being home for the holidays though is that I can’t bring my whole makeup collection with me, so I’m confined to the contents of a makeup bag. It’s a struggle I know but thankfully I managed to squeeze my Naked Palette into my suitcase, so all is not lost!
So this is the look, sorry about all the selfies I was trying to get some decent lighting to show off the amazing highlighter!!
Here are the products I used:
- First I used N07 Airbrush Away Primer all over the skin (after using moisturizer of course!)
- Then I used my sample of Estee Lauder Double Wear in Bone, I’ve reviewed it here.
- Next, I used Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in 010 Ivory under the eyes and Seventeen Phwoarr Paint on any blemishes.
- I then used a powder brush to dust Avon Magix Loose Powder on my T-zone areas making sure to avoid my cheeks.
- I contoured my jaw and forehead with the bronzer in the Sleek Face Form Palette in Fair and put a little on the bridge of my nose, I also used the blusher from this set.
- I used the Soap & Glory Glow All Out Highlight & Sculpt Cheek Stick in Ice Shimmer on my cheek and browbones.
- I filled in my brows with Soap & Glory Archery Brow Putty in Brownie Points and then used Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown.
- I left my eye shadow primer at uni so I just moved straight onto eye shadow and used the Urban Decay Naked Palette, I patted Sin all over the lid as a base and then used Half Baked on top, Naked in the crease, Buck in the outer corner and Virgin on the browbone and in the inner corner.
- On my upper waterline I used Model Co black eyeliner and then Benefit They’re Real Push-Up Gel Liner to create a wing.
- On my lashes I used a couple of coats of Benefit Roller Lash.
- And last but not least I used my favourite red lipstick, Russian Red by MAC.
Here’s a close up of the eyes, for some reason the left looks bigger but maybe that’s just me? Haha.
And here’s the dress I’m wearing, I think I got it in the summer from H and M. (When you have to take a rubbish mirror selfie because there’s no one around to help you *monkey covering its face emoji* haha.)
Lots of Love