This week I was going to write a review of The Body Shop Fresh Nude foundation but I felt like I needed to write this post instead because currently and for the past 19 years of my life I have been the epitome of Bridget Jones. (By the way, if you want to see a Body Shop foundation review still, let me know in the comments.)
I could tell you many awkward or embarrassing stories that would support my case but I’ll save the awkwardness for another day. In fact, one of my friends actually called me Bridget Jones today and my flatmate recently said she’d watch a film about my life (obviously a comedy!)
- Whatever you do, own it! Slept in and no time for makeup? Who cares? Just get out and get on with your day, you’ve got way more important things to think about than just ‘oh I don’t really look my best today’.
- Never drunk text anyone. It’s never a good idea despite what you may think at the time. Just no.
- When you work out go hard. Beyonce wouldn’t walk for 20 minutes on a treadmill so neither should you!
- On a similar note, slay at everything you do! Commit fully to everything you do, there’s no point in doing half a job.
- Don’t drink to excess. Nobody respects a drunken mess, the stories might be funny to look back on but it only adds to your Bridget Jones reputation.
- Make yourself busy. Busy people are achievers and don’t spend time doing pointless tasks or wasting time. Have time to relax but spend most of your time doing something good.
- Treat yo’ self! Sometimes you’ve just gotta buy that pair of embroidered jeans or that floral jacket. Beyonce would.
- Never let anyone treat you like s**t. Get them out of your life, time is precious and they certainly don’t deserve any of yours.
And sometimes but only sometimes on the rare occasion, you’re allowed to be your goofy-embarrassing-trainwreck-of-a-girl-self.
Lots of love
P.s Don’t forget to enter my giveaway here