Yesterday I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Elsie L.M.C, so thank you! I’m so touched that you thought of my blog when nominating people for this award, I didn’t think people really liked my posts I just write whatever I feel like. A quick mention of the creator of this award Okoto Enigma who created it to recognise smaller bloggers.
- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify each one of your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with a weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
Three things about me:
- If you didn’t know I’m a vegetarian and have been for 3 and a half years.
- I have a small circle shape scar on the right side of my nose from where I was stabbed with a straw by my friend while I was recovering from chickenpox.
- A bit random but I love anything with a floral print on it, Cath Kidston is like heaven to me.
- What is your earliest memory?
Going on holiday with my family to Cyprus aand jumping on rocks in the clear blue sea. I also remember it being really sunny and hot but I don’t know how old I was, maybe about 4 or 5?
- What is the funniest joke you have ever heard? (Can be one you’ve made up)
It’s rubbish but ‘what do you call a man wearing brown paper trousers?’ ‘Russell’
- If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?
Erm, I guess I’d make sure that Donald Trump never became president.
- Who is your inspiration?
Jo Malone, a woman who came from a poor family and created a multi-million-pound business from almost nothing. I’m currently reading her autobiography, you should check it out! Her story has made me want to set up my own beauty business one day. I love her perfumes and she seems like a really genuine and lovely woman who certainly knows scents very well!
- If you opened up your own museum what would be on display?
If I opened up a museum it would be a cheese museum, I genuinely couldn’t think of anything else and I really love cheese! Hahaha!
- If you could only take three things to a desert island, what would you take?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What’s your favourite thing to write about?
- If you could have dinner with four famous people, dead or alive, who would they be and why?
- What’s your favourite song to listen to?
My personal favourite post of mine is What have I learnt since starting uni? 🙂
Lots of Love