Happy Sunday my dear readers!
I thought I’d give you a review of a foundation I’ve been using for a while now plus I don’t see many posts on The Body Shop’s products on here so I thought it might make a nice change.
For reference, my shade is Chelsea Porcelain 010.
- Perfect colour match for my skin
- Blends really easily
- Looks like real skin
- The Body Shop is always running some kind of offer online so it’s unlikely you’d ever pay the full price of £15
- It feels light on the skin
- The finish is quite sheer unless you build it up
- The formula is quite watery so it has a tendency to go everywhere
- It doesn’t last very long on the skin without a primer
- The finish is somewhere in between dewy and satin (I prefer a matte finish)
So that’s what I think of The Body Shop’s Fresh Nude Foundation. Have you tried this foundation or any others recently?
Lots of Love